GMIC SV 2014 Global Games Summit will host business executives from the leading mobile game developer studios and top app stores to discuss the state of the mobile games industry and future outlook. GGS is the must-not-miss track if you’re a game developer, are part of a gaming company, or are interested in game advertising and growth strategy. Don’t miss this one-day track happening Tuesday December 2, 2014!
Attendees will hear the latest success stories from the international community and learn about new distribution models and investment opportunities in this sector from thought leaders such as: Bo Daly, the CEO & Co-founder of Super Evil Megacorp; Chris DeWolf, the CEO & Founder of SGN; and Michael Song, the CEO of SkyMobi, among others.
– What’s Driving Global Mobile Gaming Investment
– Emerging Platforms: Messaging Apps
– A Publisher’s Perspective: A Closer Look at the Asian Mobile Games Market
– Future Outlook of the Mobile Games Industry
– UA & Monetization Mobile Strategies
– Recipes for Global Distribution
– Tips for Finding the Right Partner for Your Mobile Game
This full-day summit will offer a unique opportunity for learning and networking with mobile developers, indies, game publishers, platform providers, investors and more.
Register here for GMIC SV 2014 happening December 1 – 3 at Hilton Union Square in San Francisco.
Have an interesting question for our speakers and panelist about global games? Comment your questions below and start the discussion early!