After nine iterations in Beijing, Silicon Valley and Tokyo, GMIC made its way to India to focus on bridging the Indian mobile internet industry with global innovation.
GMIC Bangalore took place on September 26th and was a platform for top mobile leaders like Kunal Behl, CEO of Snapdeal; Hugo Barra, VP of Xiaomi Global; Sachin Bansal, CEO of Flipkart; and Chen Yong, VP of Cheetah Mobile to connect, learn and share mobile internet innovations. With over 2700 attendees from 27 countries, 550 developers, and 43 exhibitors, the first annual GMIC Bangalore was a great success.
Additional speakers at GMIC Bangalore included:
- Naveen Tewari | CEO, Inmobi
- Vikram Chandra | CEO, NDTV Group
- Vincent Yan | CEO, AdMaster
- Kavin Bharti Mittal | Founder & CEO, Hike Messenger
- Haitao Qian | Managing Director, Mobogenie India
- Karthee Madasamy | VP & Managing Director, Qualcomm Ventures
- Wang Zhe | VP, Chukong Technologies & Founder, Cocos2d-x
- Dippak Khurana | Co-founder & CEO, Vserv
- Bhavish Aggarwal | Co-founder & CEO, Ola Cabs
- Vineet Tanwar | Strategic Gaming Head, Google
- Bharati Jacob | Managing Partner, Seedfund
- Vishal Gondal | Founder & CEO, GOGii Inc
- Rahul Mehta | Managing Partner, DST Global
- Mark Patricof | Co-founder, Mesa Global
- Raghunandan G | Co-founder, Taxi For Sure
- Eric Villines | VP of Global Marketing, Kingsoft Office Software
After exploring the Next Wave of Mobile at GMIC Bangalore, now it’s time to discuss how we can Mobilize the Next 5 Billion mobile users at GMIC SV. Join the discussion on December 1-3 at the Hilton Union Square in San Francisco.
Register for your FREE Expo Pass and Early Bird Gold Pass for just $299 here.