The Japanese mobile internet industry has always been at the forefront of mobile innovation. Join us as we bring together industry experts as well as up-and-coming innovators at GMIC Tokyo taking place on July 11, 2014 at Hikarie Hall in Tokyo’s hip Shibuya district. The theme of GMIC Tokyo 2014 is “Globalization of Mobile”. Speaker requests for GMIC Tokyo can be submitted here by June 6th.
GWC’s inaugural GMIC in Japan, GMIC Tokyo promises to be the biggest such conference in Japan, bringing together mobile internet companies from Japan, China and other countries. If you want to learn more about the largest mobile app market in the world, GMIC Tokyo presents an ideal opportunity to network with key industry professionals and companies.
The conference will consist of:
- Thought Leader session featuring keynotes, fireside chats and panels from visionaries and executives representing the world’s leading mobile, internet, cloud and big data companies that are redefining the future of the industry and the world
- GGS which aims to connect, educate and promote game developers, while helping them to interact with game platforms, publishers, distributors, VCs and media from all over the world
- Expo featuring exhibitors showcasing the latest mobile applications, connected devices, mobile platforms and more.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Gaofei Wang, CEO, Weibo
- Bin Lin, President, Xiaomi
- Isao Moriyasu, CEO, DeNA
- Idezawa Takeshi COO, Line
- Takeshi Natsuno, Professor, Keio University
- Tetsuzo Matsumoto, CSO, Softbank Mobile
- Masatoshi Kumagai, CEO, GMO Internet Group
- Abhay Singhal, Co-founder, InMobi
- Sheng Fu, CEO, Cheetah Mobile
Register here to attend GMIC Tokyo. Super early bird registration closes on June 30, 2014.