Top 7 Reasons to Attend
1. Networking- If you want to expand your business relationships in the world’s largest mobile market, GMIC Beijing is the place to do it. View the list of last year’s select attendees.
2. Rare Access- Asia’s top mobile internet companies join GMIC, particularly to meet with potential partners from overseas. Here’s your chance to connect with companies like Baidu, China Unicom, DeNA, Docomo, Gree, Line, Sina, Softbank, Tencent, UCWeb, Xiaomi, and 91 Mobile.
3. Test Waters- By attending GMIC, you’ll learn from and network with market leaders to better understand how your company can succeed in China.
4. Hear from the Who’s Who– China’s leading mobile internet CEO’s are speaking at GMIC including Pony Ma, CEO of the $150 Billion giant Tencent – owner of Whatsapp competitor, WeChat. Also featuring CEO’s of Xiaomi, Sina, UCWeb, 91 Mobile, InMobi, Chukong, along with Hugo Barra and Dave Morin.
5. Extensive Media Coverage and CNBC– GMIC sponsors, speakers, and attendees receive coverage in the international and local press. Also, today we’re proud to announce that CNBC is this year’s Official International Broadcast Partner.
6. GMIC Night featuring comedian Joe Wong– Relax and network with fellow GMIC attendees while being entertained by Joe Wong, the hilarious Chinese American who’s appeared many times on Lettermen and Ellen, and famously performed at the White House Correspondents’ Dinner in 2010.
7. Visit Beijing- Now is your best chance to visit the home of the Great Wall, Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, and Temple of Heaven. If sightseeing isn’t your thing, at the very least, you’ll have a fresh conversation starter for your new Chinese friends and colleagues.
Special pricing ends April 2 at 10:30am PST! Register now before Gold Pass pricing increases $200.