September 20 & 21, 2012 | San Francisco
DEFINE THE MOBILE-FIRST WORLD
GigaOM’s Mobilize conference will explore the technical and business opportunities spurred by the proliferation of connected devices, apps and the way it shapes the way we work, play and live. At Mobilize you’ll learn how people and enterprises need to think as we enter a mobile-first world.
Great Wall Club members register now and save 15%.
Some of the key topics include:
- Future mobile networks: See how the mobile network is evolving to become more intelligent and meet the capacity demand.
- Apponomics: Understand acquisition patterns, in-app user behavior, monetization trends and where new revenue opportunities lie.
- Devices: What’s the future of the smartphone and tablet? How will we interact with our devices?
- Startups: We’ll introduce a whole new crop of startups in the mobile space.
Mobilize 2012 will feature key players in the mobile space, including:
- Robert Acker, VP and GM, Aha by Harman
- Stephen Bye, CTO, Sprint
- Nick Earl, SVP, Global and Social Studios, Electronic Arts
- Jason Jacobs, Co-Founder and CEO, Fitness Keeper
- Scott Kveton, CEOI, Urban Airship
- Rick McConnell, EVP, Products and Development, Akamai
- Neville Ray, CTO, T-Mobile
- Stephen Rayment, CTO, Ericsson Wi-Fi Products, Ericsson
Attending #mobilizeconf SF, Sept. 20-21? Get your ticket and save 15% with code GREATWALLCLUB. Check out the lineup: http://ow.ly/bV9D2
Some fabulous speakers shaping up for #mobilizeconf 9/20-21 in SF. Check it out: http://ow.ly/bV9D2
Will voice still rule the roost as the killer app for mobile? Find out in Sept in SF at #mobilizeconf: http://ow.ly/bV9D2