Language Menu

Language: English Chinese

Categorized | Mobile

Cell Phone Starts Fire and Ruins Two Apartments in Shenzhen

Two apartments were reportedly ruined by fire this week in a district on the east side of Shenzhen. This Wednesday, a resident allegedly left a cell phone charging in their apartment for several days, eventually setting the sofa on fire and engulfing the room.

According to the report, the two tenants of the apartment in question were resting when they were awoken suddenly by choking smoke. They escaped and told their neighbor about the incident, who fled immediately.

At about 8 in the morning, they managed to extinguish the fire, but not before it had severely damaged the two apartments. The balconies  of both apartments were burned black, the corridor had all its decorations burned down, and the lights were burst entirely. By the end of it, there was essentially nothing left in the fire room, and the door had a hole burned through it.

Source: Sina Tech

Related Posts:

About this author:

Follow GMIC on Twitter